The Amendment of 20 th of July, 2022
This page is used to inform visitors regarding CONDOMINOS policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use the Web-Site.
Information Collection and Use
- Google Analytics;
Means Laws relating to privacy, data protection and the collection and use of an individual’s personal information and user information gathered, accessed, collected or used by us or any of its Affiliates.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If You have previously agreed to Us using Your personal information for direct marketing purposes, You may change Your mind at any time by contacting Us using the details below with “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
You may request details of the personal information that We hold about You by contacting us using the details below with “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
If You believe that any information We hold about You is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact Us using the details provided below with “Privacy Request” in the subject line. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
We will not discriminate against You for exercising any of Your rights over Your personal information. Unless Your personal information is required to provide You with a particular service or offer (for example, providing user support), We will not deny You to use our app.
We will comply with laws applicable to Us in respect of any data breach.
If You believe that We have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact Us using the details below and provide Us with full details of the alleged breach with “Privacy Request” in the subject line. We will promptly investigate Your complaint and respond to You, in writing, setting out the outcome of Our investigation and the steps We will take to deal with Your complaint. You may also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to Your complaint.
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information (GDPR)
Subject to certain conditions, You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request copies of Your personal data from us. We may charge You a small fee for this service.
- You have the right to request Us to correct information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that We complete information that You believe is incomplete.
- You may have a right to request that We delete the personal information We hold about You at any time, and We will take reasonable steps to delete Your personal information from Our current records. If You ask Us to delete Your personal information, We will let You know how the deletion affects Your use of the Site or products and services. There may be exceptions to this right for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, We will set out for You in response to Your request.
- You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of Your personal information if (i) You are concerned about the accuracy of Your personal information; (ii) You believe Your personal information has been unlawfully processed; (iii) You need Us to maintain the personal information solely for the purpose of a legal claim; or (iv) We are in the process of considering Your objection in relation to processing on the basis of legitimate interests.
- You have the right to object to the processing of Your personal information that is based on Our legitimate interests or public interest. If this is done, We must provide compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which overrides Your interests, rights, and freedoms, in order to proceed with the processing of Your personal information.
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information You have provided to Us to be provided to You and/or another data controller, and that the format of such information be in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
We have 30 days to respond to You if you make a request. To exercise any of these rights please contact Us below with “GDPR Privacy Request” in the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Our Web-site doesn’t use any cookies.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Web-Site is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
You are not under any obligation to provide our Partners with your personal data for marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent to your personal data being processed for the purposes of marketing communications at any time by contacting Us at email address email@example.com
If you do choose to withdraw your consent, this will not mean that Our processing of your personal data before you withdraw your consent was unlawful.
Our partners have published detailed data about using of information about you, including ways you can control the information that is shared by your device when you visit or interact with sites and apps, at:
- Google LLC (Google analytics);
We also may use support from the specialists skilled in performing tasks to enhance our Services as well as other independent contractors, e.g. IT specialists, accountants, auditors, lawyers, etc, provided that all adequate safeguards are put in place.
In order to secure the adequate level of protection, We implemented the Standard Contractual Clauses as well as signed Data Processing Agreements in the relationships with the engaged contractors, so they are bound to preserve at least the same level of personal data protection as it is granted by the law applicable to us.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies of our advertising and marketing partners so that you can understand how these third parties collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of any third party, whether accessed through the Services or otherwise.
The information we collect
Our app collects and analyzes a range of information. Such information may include:
– name, email address is defined as personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”).
– Location information, meaning data which reveals the geographic location of you and your mobile device.
– Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform, and usage details.
– Information about you that does not identify you individually, such as whether you are a current user, your product interests, location or demographics, or information related to your inquiry or request.
– Any other information we specifically request.
– App Metadata, which means information about the way in which our app is used and how it functions on your mobile device (for example, which app screens you use most, how long it takes to transmit information to us, the volume of information, etc.). Metadata does not include any personal information about you.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Links to Other Sites