The Amendment of 20 th of July, 2022
Accepting the Terms
The Web-site is designed for use by people who are at least 18 years old. If you are not yet 18, then you can’t use the Web-site. If you are 18 or older, you promise to us that you have never been suspended from the Web-site, and promise that your use of the Web-site won’t break any laws or regulations.
Amendments to this Terms
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
You agree that if we do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms or is otherwise entitled to will not constitute a formal waiver of our rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to us.
Privacy and your Personal Information
Description of the Service
Condominos is a collection of digital artworks (NFTs) running on the Ethereum network.
Each individual using the Web-Site is a “User,” and the Users use the functionality provided by the Web-Site.
This website is only an interface allowing participants to exchange digital collectibles and get information of collection of digital artworks development.
Users are entirely responsible for the safety and management of their own private Ethereum wallets and validating all transactions and contracts.
Furthermore, as the Condominos smart contract runs on the Ethereum network, there is no ability to undo, reverse, or restore any transactions.
This website and its connected services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.
Services and Content Use Restrictions.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activities, including, without limitation, the uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting of Content of the Web-Site that:
- attempt to or do harm to us, including any specific functionalities of our products and/or services, or any others;
- are unlawful, false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, obscene, lewd, violent, harassing, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, or are otherwise objectionable to us, in our sole discretion;
- You shall not disparage Condominos’s performance, or distribute any false or misleading statement or otherwise take any action which could reasonably be expected to adversely affect the personal or professional reputation of Condominos or Condominos’s employees/contractors.
- You shall not reverse engineer, disassemble, or modify any source or object code or any software or other products, services, or processes accessible through the Services, including any specific functionalities of our products and/or services, install any software, file, or code on the Services that is not authorized by Company, or attempt to do so.
- You shall not republish, sell, rent, sub-license, reproduce, duplicate, copy or redistribute a collection of digital artworks Condominos.
- You shall not republish, sell, rent, sub-license, reproduce, duplicate, copy or redistribute material/Content from the Web-Site.
- You shall not engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to the Web-Site.
- You shall not access or collect information from the Web-Site using automated means (such as through scripts, robots scrapers, or spiders).
- You shall not use any meta tags or other “hidden text” utilizing any of our Trademarks.
- You shall not interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Web-site or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on the use of or access to the Web-Site.
- You shall not use the Web-Site for commercial or political purposes.
You shall not take any action that:
- disclose, harvest, or otherwise collect information, including email addresses, or other private information about any third party without that party’s express consent; or
- otherwise violate these Terms, or solicit, encourage, or facilitate anyone else to do so.
ILLEGAL USE OF THE WEB-SITE WILL BE INVESTIGATED AND YOUR LIABILITY WILL BE ESTABLISHED AND REPORTED TO THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY.
In the event either party is unable to perform its obligations under the terms of this Terms due to an event, occurrence, or contingency beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God, earthquakes, strikes, pandemics, riots, war, or governmental requirements, such party shall not be liable for damages to the other for any damages resulting from such failure to perform or otherwise from such causes.
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
These Terms and your relationship with the Web-Site under these Terms , shall be governed by the laws of Ukrainian. However, if you are based outside Ukraine, the additional consumer rights and protections you are entitled to under the laws of the country in which you are based will also apply.
In the event of any dispute which you are not able to resolve by contacting us, you can bring legal proceedings in the courts.
As between Condominos and Users, the Web-site (including past, present and future versions) are owned and controlled by Condominos and their Content is protected by Ukrainian and international copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and other intellectual property rights and laws to the fullest extent possible.
“Content” means all text, graphics, photographs, logos, sounds, artwork, and computer code displayed on or available through the Web-Site and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, and arrangement of such materials including, without limitation:
– materials and other items relating to Condominos, including, without limitation, all activities, photographs, audio clips, sounds, pictures, videos, and animation;
– trademarks, logos, trade names, service marks, and trade identities of various parties, including ours (“Trademarks”); and
– other forms of intellectual property.
Each Condominos is an NFT on the Ethereum blockchain. When you purchase an NFT, you own the underlying Condominos, the Art, completely. Ownership of the NFT is mediated entirely by the Smart Contract and the Ethereum Network: at no point may we seize, freeze, or otherwise modify the ownership of any Condominos NFTs.
Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, Condominos grants you a worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display the purchased Art, along with any extensions that you choose to create or use, solely for the following purposes: (i) for your own personal, non-commercial use; (ii) as part of a marketplace that permits the purchase and sale of your Condominos / NFT, provided that the marketplace cryptographically verifies each Condominos owner’s rights to display the Art for their Condominosto ensure that only the actual owner can display the Art; or (iii) as part of a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your Condominos, provided that the website/application cryptographically verifies each Condominos owner’s rights to display the Art for their Condominos to ensure that only the actual owner can display the Art, and provided that the Art is no longer visible once the owner of the Condominos leaves the Web-site.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
If any portion of this Terms is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, this Terms as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Terms that is unlawful, void or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Terms.
All covenants, Terms, representations and warranties made in this Terms shall survive your acceptance of this Terms and the termination of this Terms .The term “including” in this Terms means “including, but not limited to.”
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES; RELEASE
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CONDOMINOS, OR EMPLOYEES, OR ITS LICENSORS OR PARTNERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, OR DATA, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING, THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, OR DISPLAY OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (C) THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR THE SOFTWARE OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE; (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH CONDOMINOS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CONDOMINOS HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE WEB-SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CONDOMINOS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, CONDOMINOS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE. SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT PERMIT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY, SO THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.